Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bad News Barack

Several entries ago, when I was talking about the good and bad of each candidate, I had very little negative to say about Barack Obama. I based it on the fact that he was young and had a lot of time left to do some really stupid things. I was actually finding myself drawn to the excitement of the Barack Bandwagon, although as of yet no decision has been made on who I will, without a doubt support. Barack seemed to be one of the contenders. Until today that is. John Kerry announced that he was endorsing Barack Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President. Wow! With friends like John Kerry, who needs enemies? One funny thing to come out of this is the fact that Kerry is not endorsing his former running mate for president, John Edwards. Something to think about.....

No comments: